Good communication with competent institutions with advisors from Protection Belgrade
In order to preserve a healthy and safe environment, every manufacturer, importer or downstream user of chemicals must do so without adverse effects on humans and the environment. According to the prescribed laws, the circulation of chemicals through various activities must be systematically monitored, and their data always available for inspection.
Zaštita Beograd performs the service of assigning an expert advisor for chemicals in accordance with the Law on Chemicals (“Official Gazette of RS”, No. 36/2009, 88/2010, 92/2011, 93/2012 and 25/2015) and the Law on Biocides “Official Gazette of RS”, No. 36/2009, 88/2010, 92/2011 and 25/2015).
Our chemical advisor is a person who has the necessary knowledge to perform his duties on the basis of the mentioned laws. In addition, each advisor has the appropriate qualifications, licenses and training certificates in the field of safe management of chemicals.
Who is a chemical consultant
Responsibilities of chemical advisors?
- Preparation and preparation of documentation necessary for the notification of chemicals in the Register of Chemicals,
- Responsible for the proper application of regulations in the field of classification, packaging, labeling and advertising of chemicals
Activities on the development of the safety data sheet of the chemical
Preparation of documentation, classification and safety data sheet of chemicals and biocides
Issuance of permits for trade and use of chemicals and biocidal products
Activities on the development of the chemical safety data sheet
- Coordinates and participates in the implementation of procedures for the import and export of certain hazardous chemicals,
- Application of restrictions and prohibitions on the production and placing on the market of chemicals that pose an unacceptable risk to human health and the environment (restrictions and prohibitions relating to
- placing on the market or use, restrictions on the total content of volatile organic compounds – VOC),
- Prepare documentation required to issue permits for:
- – performing activities of trade in especially dangerous chemicals and
- – Use of especially dangerous chemicals
- Guidelines and the establishment of records on the trade of chemicals,
- Preparation of content of labels of all hazardous chemicals and biocidal products in accordance with the Law on Chemicals and the Law on Biocides, and control and correction of existing labels,
- Preparation and submission of basic data when entering a biocidal product in the Provisional List,
- Establishment and submission of applications for the issuance of authorizations and temporary marketing authorizations for biocidal products,
- Participation in the development of a safety data sheet for the biocidal product and the active substance,
- Implementation of regulations related to classification, labeling and advertising of biocidal product,
- Cooperation in the implementation of obligations for safe storage and handling of chemicals and biocidal products,
- Cooperation and communication with the competent Ministry
- Cooperation with competent inspection bodies