The great expertise and many years of experience of our team in the field of occupational safety guarantees clients completely reliable and accurate data on the basis of which you get a clear picture of the condition of the equipment you own.
For all consultations and suggestions, you can contact our team in the field at any time.
After determining the test pressure, the procedure itself is carried out as follows:
- – all openings on the pressure equipment are closed, except for the openings for connection of manometers, pump hoses and vents
- – the pressure equipment is filled with test medium (water)
- – check that there is no residual air
- – the vent is closed
- – pressure gauges (test and control) are placed on the pressure equipment
- – a pump hose is connected to the pressure equipment from which air is previously expelled
- – the pump (manual or high pressure pump) gradually increases the pressure to a value of about 50% of the test pressure, and then increases in phases of about 10% to the required value of the test pressure
- – the required test pressure is maintained for not less than 30 minutes